Chill concoction, just right for this light refreshing beer.
Sweet As! Pacific Ale is a chill concoction brewed with New Zealand and Australian hops. More Pacific and tropical in their flavor aroma, it’s Sweet As! Just right for this light refreshing beer.
From the Brewer’s
Sweet As! is a bright beer in appearance as well as flavor. Checking in at 6%, this beer has a bright golden color complimented by a bright white head. Pineapple, cream, and other soft tropical aromas dominate your nose creating a perfect transition to the playful finish. Southern Hemisphere hops paired with white wheat make this a light refreshing beer perfect for anyone or any place.
- 2012: Bend Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Bend, Oregon
- 2013: Gold Medal at AmeriCAN Beer Festival – Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2013: Best Beach Beer – Outside Magazine
- 2013: Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Pale Ale – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2013: Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Overall Brew – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2017: Bronze Medal at Can Can Awards
- 2017: Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival – American-Style Wheat Beer
- 2018: Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival – American-Style Wheat Beer
Geek Stats ^