Chill concoction, just right for this light refreshing beer.
Sweet As! Pacific Ale is a chill concoction brewed with New Zealand and Australian hops. More Pacific and tropical in their flavor aroma, it’s Sweet As!- Just right for this light refreshing beer.
From the Brewer’s
Sweet As! is a bright beer in appearance as well as flavor. Checking in at 6%, this beer has a bright golden color complimented by a bright white head. Pineapple, cream, and other soft tropical aromas dominate your nose creating a perfect transition to the playful finish. Southern hemisphere hops paired with white wheat make this a light refreshing beer perfect for anyone or any place.
- 2012: Bend Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Bend, Oregon
- 2013: Gold Medal at AmeriCAN Beer Festival – Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2013: Best Beach Beer – Outside Magazine
- 2013: Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Pale Ale – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2013: Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Overall Brew – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2017: Bronze Medal at Can Can Awards
- 2017: Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival – American-Style Wheat Beer
- 2018: Gold Medal at the Great American Beer Festival – American-Style Wheat Beer
Geek Stats ^