One sip of this beer will get your blood flowing as you jam to your favorite tunes!
Mother Nature’s seasons are amazing, where all her creations flux between an existence in winter’s comatose state, spring’s colorful fling, summer’s hot dance, and fall’s laid-back swing. The creative juices jump from a winter mindset, then spring you to think concerts, road trips, and a campsite…with a hammock with a view.
From the Brewer’s
A blend of bright fruit and melon with big notes of Meyer lemon on the nose. Medium levels of bitterness along with the heat from the higher alcohol content let the beer marry well as you analyze the flavor. A very easy drinking Imperial IPA. One sip of this beer will get your blood flowing as you jam to your favorite tunes!
Available on draft and in 12 oz cans.
- 2014: Pouring At The Coast People’s Choice Award – Seaside, Oregon
- 2015: Silver Medal at the US Open Beer Competition – Ohio
- 2017: Bronze Medal at Oregon Beer Awards – Strong Hoppy
- 2017: Gold Medal at Tastings World Beer Championships
- 2017: Bronze Medal at Best Of Craft Beer Awards
Geek Stats ^
Video by ricksheinin.photo