True NW IPA mixed with some West Coast style.
Descender IPA is a blend of a big, true NW IPA mixed with some West Coast style. We balance the bitterness with the aromatics of the hops to make this a downright enjoyable IPA.
From the Brewer’s
Pine and creamy citrus notes dominate the nose and combine well with subtle tropical/peach notes. A light bodied mouthfeel and playful bitterness allow bright citrus flavors to shine through. A slight back end bitterness reminds you that this is a classic NW style IPA.
- 2012 KLCC Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Eugene, Oregon
- 2012 Pouring At The Coast People’s Choice Award – Seaside, Oregon
- 2012 Blitz Ladd IPA Challenge Winner – Portland, Oregon
- 2013 Pouring At The Coast People’s Choice Award – Seaside, Oregon
- Gold at 2016 Canfest
- Silver at 2017 US Open Beer Championship
- Gold at 2017 Tastings World Beer Championships
Geek Stats ^