True NW IPA mixed with some West Coast style.
Descender IPA is a blend of a big, true NW IPA mixed with some West Coast style. We balance the bitterness with the aromatics of the hops to make this a downright enjoyable IPA.
From the Brewer’s
Pine and creamy citrus notes dominate the nose and combine well with subtle tropical/peach notes. A light bodied mouthfeel and playful bitterness allow bright citrus flavors to shine through. A slight back end bitterness reminds you that this is a classic NW style IPA.
- 2012: KLCC Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Eugene, Oregon
- 2012: Pouring At The Coast People’s Choice Award – Seaside, Oregon
- 2012: Blitz Ladd IPA Challenge Winner – Portland, Oregon
- 2013: Pouring At The Coast People’s Choice Award – Seaside, Oregon
- 2016: Gold Medal at Canfest
- 2017: Silver Medal at US Open Beer Championship
- 2017: Gold Medal at Tastings World Beer Championships
Geek Stats ^