Sweet As Pacific Ale
Why name a beer “Sweet As”? This beer is 100% brewed with hops from the Pacific.In New Zealand, “Sweet As ” can be used to describe a fishing hole, a ski run, a sunset glowing behind a mountain or a set of legs that happen to be walking in front of you. We make this beer to say, “Cheers to all the Sweet As experiences in life. “Try this beer and good luck not having another…… it’s Sweet As!
Sweet As means “Really Good.” Now, let your imagination go wild and think how often you could say Sweet As to describe your GoodLife.
- 2012 Bend Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Bend, Oregon
- 2013 AmeriCAN Gold Medal Winner – Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2013 Best Beach Beer – Outside Magazine
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Pale Ale – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Over All Brew – Leavenworth, Washington