Sweet As Pacific Ale
You may wonder, why the heck did we name it “Sweet As!”? Good question! “Sweet As” is a slang expression (mostly if you’re an Aussie or Kiwi!) that means awesome, bodacious, cool, radical… as in, “How were the waves today, Kev?” “Oh man, sweet as, bro!” Sweet As is what this beer is. A chill concoction brewed exclusively with hops from New Zealand and Australia. More Pacific and tropical in their flavor and aroma – just right for a light beer.
We wanted a craft beer for our blistering hot summer days here in our hometown of Bend. So we made one. And now everyone gets to enjoy the refreshing goodness of Sweet As year round!
- 2012 Bend Brewfest People’s Choice Award – Bend, Oregon
- 2013 AmeriCAN Gold Medal Winner – Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2013 Best Beach Beer – Outside Magazine
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Pale Ale – Leavenworth, Washington
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Over All Brew – Leavenworth, Washington